Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Juicing The Marijuana Leaf
yes, wheat grass juicer.
I am setting up a wheat grass grow right now. My neighbor has a juicer that cost about 250.00 I can use.
Be sure you use the right strain. It has to be a high cbd strain and cannatonic is not one of those. Cannatonic does have more CBD but not more than the THC. CBD levels have to be much higher than the THC. So Harliquin or sour tsunami are good strains. Does anyone else know the specifics of juicing?

From what I understand you are supposed to juice the leaves out of flower at least 65 days into flower and it takes 15 leaves and you juice 3 or 4 times a day and you won't be able to tell if it's working for at least 6 weeks and I do not know how long you have to keep doing this. They did say it took 40 plants for one person!!! Jeez, sounds like we have to form a co-op thing to do this right!
wow! strange that i cam upon this,my nurse was just telling me about this. very interested in trying this
[Image: injesting.jpg]

Quote:Be sure you use the right strain. It has to be a high cbd strain and cannatonic is not one of those. Cannatonic does have more CBD but not more than the THC. CBD levels have to be much higher than the THC. So Harliquin or sour tsunami are good strains. Does anyone else know the specifics of juicing?

From what I understand you are supposed to juice the leaves out of flower at least 65 days into flower and it takes 15 leaves and you juice 3 or 4 times a day and you won't be able to tell if it's working for at least 6 weeks and I do not know how long you have to keep doing this. They did say it took 40 plants for one person!!! Jeez, sounds like we have to form a co-op thing to do this right!

i know of a man who kept himself alive for nearly a year by juicing. he was on hospice the entire time. his drs. were amazed at his longevity given the seriousness of his onset. he used all leaf from all strains, all stages of maturity, though i believe there are optimal strains for various conditions in juicing too. it only makes sense. i know he had difficulty finding enough leaf, until he found the owner of a dispensary who donated all his.

can you give us any information on strain vs. condition in juicing, mednurse, or are they that far in knowledge yet? can you link some articles for us?

i'm curious the size of the forty plants, mednurse. can you enlighten us?
I think the strains used were Harliquin and sour tsunami but I'm trying to find that out myself. I'm not sure how big the 40 plants are, that was also one of my questions. That is why I asked in the post if anyone knew more. I attended a seminar where he talked and at that time I didn't realize that i didn't get all of the specifics. But I am on this and am going to California next week so maybe I can get some answers there. But if anyone else knows more...please chime in!
Well I looked up the info I had from Dr. Courtney's presentation and it showed a test of the strain he used having cbda 22% and cbd unheated 0.46 and then 19.8% cbd max on the lab report. I will have to bring the info for skunkpharm to look at. Apparently they say Soma A+ had the highest cbd but cannatonic is the one that they showed tested with those results. I am going to a medical marijuana seminar Tuesday and can ask there because Mary Lynne Mathre is the presentor and she was at the seminar I attended with Dr. Courtney....she or patients out of time put it on. Plus check out www.drjulien.com because he's the doc presenting Friday Oct 26 8-430p at the Monarch hotel off of 93rd and has pharmacology of cannabinoids as analgesics on his flier.
we anxiously await your report, mn. ty.
Hey, well my manual juicer doesn't work for me so if anyone wants to buy it i have a hurricane manual wheat grass juicer. I bought an electric one. Yes, we have to test our strain and see if it is indeed high in cbd. So when skunkpharm is set up to do testing just let me know how much to bring in and we'll test it and then we will know if it is similar to the one that Dr. Courtney used. I have his info and it is also available online via utube just look up juicing.

I believe we need to have some research going on about the use of this medicine. We should share our experiences so that others can follow. So if you are juicing or wanting to do this please share here. Apparently you need 40-60 plants to have enough to juice. You can juice it and freeze it if you do this properly. Then you can just keep growing until you get up to your 40-60 plants!! OR We could all join in together and get it done one by one! I vote that the persons juicing should have an immune disorder because this is who will benefit the most. We should pool our resources and get it done. I will be glad to juice your leaves for you and prep them so you can freeze for later and be able to take out enough to juice daily.

Here's to our improved health!