Welcome Guest to the new home of OMMP Pay it Forward. Please reset your password reset password! if you haven't already. Make sure to check your spam/junk folder for it. x

Smile Welcome members and clients of OMMP PIF. Due to increased costs, our website has moved to this server,  Thanks go to our Friend and colleague, Wired57, for making this possible.  If you have any questions or concerns, please start a new topic in  Arrow  General, and we'll look right into it.  Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile x

Big Grin Thank you EDDIEKIRK & Cheri! for all your hard work over the years. Big Grin x

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why You Should Be Injesting Cannabis
This topic made me make my first batch today of butter and will be making edibles now! woo WOO! Thanks for sharing
just ordered my hurricane stainless wheat grass juicer. i will be juicing soon.
Quote:just ordered my hurricane stainless wheat grass juicer. i will be juicing soon.

Luckie.
Quote:I plan to start juicing as soon as the girls are into flower for a few weeks, then it's juice every morning,also been picking berries and stuff for the mix ty for the info mednurse

Oh the other day on live with Kelly they had a guest that showed all the hemp products and talked about all the health bennies of it
This one ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgeu2OdLOfs
Mi queen and i start eating mature buds 1 week before harvest and up to harvest. Makes you feel like you have a new found energy.
Quote:hehehe wounder just how much juice a leaf like this will give

fresh from my gardden

Oh my!

Look at the size of this leaf. lmao

is that a bottom leaf?

I need this lol

Oh I am going to grow the wheat grass. I have a guy going to set me up to grow it.

Talked to him today. He gave me a book on it. He is older than me and looks 20 years younger.
I started ingest the oil last week. I can already tell a difference, in my medical problems. I stopped taking my ADHD meds 3 weeks ago, the oil already has made a difference with my squirrel moments. Iseem to concentrate even better than I did on Aderol. My mind is more clear than it has been in a while.

I also cut my pain pills back some more. I only used one since the 6th of month. Shooting for no pain pills.

I am not sure how it has help with my other mental disorders. I will have to use it a while longer to tell. I'll keep ya updated all.
That's awesome to hear about all your positive results PKB. I haven't been able to use the oil as medicine yet but I should have my card by Friday hopefully. I am looking forward to all the positive benefits I read about. All I've been able to do is smoke and not really medicinal bud. It's ok but nothing like the bud meant for medicinal oil.

All the benefits you are having are awesome and it's from a non-toxic source. Addressing the cause and not the symptoms. I also would think that with the oil, yourconcentrationand imagination should be enhanced. I know from smoking I can achieve those results, I just hope it's moreintensewith the oil, while healing me. I just know when I smoke I seem to have better eye and hand cordination, focus, think clearly, can seem to make better music, better at games, and so on.

I also want to try juicing the leaves as well. Just swarm my body with all sorts of cannabinoids, canabinol, thc, and everything else that is contained in this precious plant! [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20">

fin
Boy will you be surprised at the effect from the oil. Take it from me, after 30+ years of smoking I can only take two hits max. lol

Quote:I just hope it's moreintensewith the oil, while healing me.
soon, very soon.